We will update this page in the future as we receive additional questions.
What is PEAR?
The Pear App is a new community “for parents, by parents." Pear gathers the latest and best articles from across the web and houses them all into one easy-to-use, interactive app. Pear also showcases a variety of our own contributors including child/family therapists and registered dieticians as well as moms and dads sharing their own experiences covering a wide range of topics from parenting tips, party and craft ideas, travel suggestions and recipes for the whole family all the way to personal stories of infertility and adoption.
What is the PEAR VIPear Program?
VIPear is the membership tier of PEAR, offering parents ultimate access to PEAR. By purchasing the VIPear membership, you will have exclusive content at your fingertips, which you may access and use on up to 3 devices over the entire access period.
What do I get for purchasing the VIPear Membership?
• Discover exclusive content from our expert team of contributors: Mommy Bloggers, Clinical Psychologists, Registered Dietitians, Celeb Moms, Best-Selling Authors and more.
• Receive exclusive access to our Pear Podcast, with special guest experts and celebrity parents, where you are able to ask questions and have them answered directly on the podcast.
• Get exclusive access to our Pear community. Our private forum allows our Pearents to connect with one another and seek advice from others going through similar situations. We also have “Near Me” functionality in the forum so moms and dads in the same area can connect. We strive to create a supportive and non-judgmental safe space for parents to connect and lean on one another for advice and support. An open discussion is welcome but we ask our members to be respectful of other’s thoughts and opinions.
How much does a PEAR VIPear Membership cost?
• Monthly: Unlimited access to VIP Content for $2.99 per month
• Yearly: Unlimited access to VIP Content for $12.99 per year
Please note: Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at
least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
Your iTunes account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of
the current period, at the same price point listed above.
Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewals may be turned off
by going to the user's iTunes Account Settings anytime after purchase.
No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription
period. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when
the user purchases a subscription.
Can I purchase a VIPear Membership for a friend or family member?
Yes, you can purchase a membership for someone else on the membership sign up page. You can purchase as many as you would like for friends or family members, but each sale has to be processed one membership at a time.
What are Seeds and how are they used?
Seeds are earned for performing various activities on the site, like taking a quiz, or liking a news article. The more you interact on PEAR, the more Seeds you collect. Collecting Seeds is how to increase your status on the app and go from Bronze all the way up to Platinum level!
When will I be charged?
You will be charged immediately on placing your order.
Why was my payment declined?
Payments can be declined for a number of reasons. Please contact customer service for support.