Parents are constantly searching the web to find answers to the many parenting questions they have on a daily basis, which led to the realization there is a huge need to streamline great content while creating a community of parents who could share information and lean on one another for advice.
Introducing Pear - a new community “for parents, by parents." Pear gathers the latest and best articles from across the web and houses them all into one easy-to-use, interactive app. Pear also showcases a variety of our own contributors including child/family therapists and registered dieticians as well as moms and dads sharing their own experiences covering a wide range of topics from parenting tips, party ideas and recipes for the whole family all the way to infertility and adoption.
What is the PEAR VIPear Program?
VIPear is the membership tier of PEAR, offering parents ultimate access to PEAR. By purchasing the VIPear membership, you will have exclusive content at your fingertips, which you may access and use on up to 3 devices over the entire access period.
What do I get for purchasing the VIPear Membership?
• Discover exclusive content from our expert team of contributors: Mommy Bloggers, Clinical Psychologists, Registered Dieticians, Celeb Moms, Best-Selling Authors and more.
• Receive exclusive access to our Pear Podcast, with special guest experts and celebrity parents, where you are able to ask questions and have them answered directly on the podcast.
• Get exclusive access to our Pear community. Our private forum allows our Pearents to connect with one another and seek advice from others going through similar situations. We also have “Near Me” functionality in the forum so moms and dads in the same area can connect.
How much does a PEAR VIPear Membership cost?
• Monthly: Unlimited access to VIP Content for $2.99 per month.
• Yearly: Unlimited access to VIP Content for $12.99 per year.
Please note: Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
Your iTunes account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, at the same price point listed above. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewals may be turned off by going to the user's iTunes Account Settings any time after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription.